Help! Perma banned for unknown reason

• Well I've been playing this game for a while now and I have definitely gotten addicted. I play it just about every day and it's awesome. Today, I tried to log in and it told me that I have been banned for 200+ years. Now I have never been banned and I have never gotten any warnings ever since I started playing. I dont really remember doing anything bad recently, and if I did, what could I have done to get banned all of the sudden. Please help me out!
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
    What's the date?

If it's 2222, you're banned due to something going wrong with the finances you used to purchase RP recently. If this is the case, file a support ticket and they can tell you what happened and how to fix it and your account will be restored after.
    </td></tr></table>
    This would be my guess as well. You should file a support ticket, and they'll figure it out.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by lol I died again View Post
    RiotTerra, do you like muffins?
    </td></tr></table>
    ಠ_ಠ

Yes, muffins are delicious, especially oatmeal cinnamon ones.