Streaming Ranked 5s

Streaming ranked 5s with some friends.

Come hang out, have fun, judge us, and tell us everything we're doing wrong.

http://www.twitch.tv/Tantram
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by KoalaBear1031 View Post
    I think you forgot to invite me
    </td></tr></table>
    I tried, you weren't on my team.
  • Game 2
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Trentrihedron View Post
    Nice cs in that one.
    </td></tr></table>
    Thanks!
  • Game 3. 2-0 so far
  • Of course I cursed us, and we lost 2-1
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
    Well, that was entertaining. Here's the highlights as far as I can tell......

- Kat on your team, you win. Kat on enemy team, you lose...although Sivir had a quite a part in it.

- It's funny how you guys with a super late game comp playing against an early game comp, was winning in early game, but completely lost late game...

...play solo queue! Suffer like the rest of us!
    </td></tr></table>
    Yeah, we pretty much threw with 2 really bad tower dives. One early on, giving Riven a quadra, and one on their mid tower giving them .. everything. Then I made a stupid mistake and fought when I should have just stayed back. We usually play early game comps, which is why I think we have a tendency to win early. Rusty late game experience.

All in all, it was a lot of fun. Thanks everyone, for watching.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
    oh come now, that Riven quadra-kill moment was "really good decision making"!
    </td></tr></table>
    Haha, I usually end up saying that I few times a game.
  • Back Online