Kassadin got into the baked beans again...

• What I'm saying here is, the void fart bug is back. If you try to E too quickly after a Riftwalk, you'll shoot Force Pulse out of your butt, and probably not hit whoever you were trying to hit. It's quite annoying.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by IConquer1101 View Post
    This means you probably cast force pulse before you ulted, then ulted past the coordinates that you originally instructed kassadin to force pulse to.
    </td></tr></table>
    Yes, this is the problem behind Kassadin's backwards Force Pulse bug.

Prior fixes for the backwards Force Pulse did not account for the situation where you Rift Walk and Force Pulse near-simultaneously (easier to reproduce with smart casting).

I have now fixed this bug on the Public Beta Environment and it will go live with the next patch.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by limbrok View Post
    Is this the same issue we see with Talon when he E's to someone and W's shortly after as well?
    </td></tr></table>
    Good point, that has happened to me too. I will follow up on this, it's possible the Kassadin fix addresses the Talon issue as well.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiotRayanami View Post
    I will follow up on this, it's possible the Kassadin fix addresses the Talon issue as well.
    </td></tr></table>
    As a follow up, Talon's Rake will no longer fire backwards if cast simultaneously with Cutthroat. This issue is fixed in the upcoming patch.