Gingerbread Contest Results?

• I've been keeping this massive gingerbread creation just in case I need it but...

It's an insane amount of sugar sitting out in the open. Seeing as I REALLY don't want to have to deal with a bug problem, are we going to hear the results soon? Is it safe to throw this out now, is there any reason I might need it if I win?

There is absolutely no way I can move or refrigerate this thing, and covering only goes so far...

TL;DR: When will we be getting the gingerbread contest results? Even as an estimate?
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by zer0hammer View Post
    i've been keeping this massive gingerbread creation just in case i need it but...

It's an insane amount of sugar sitting out in the open. Seeing as i really don't want to have to deal with a bug problem, are we going to hear the results soon? Is it safe to throw this out now, is there any reason i might need it if i win?

There is absolutely no way i can move or refrigerate this thing, and covering only goes so far...

Tl;dr: When will we be getting the gingerbread contest results? Even as an estimate?
    </td></tr></table>
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=588235&thumb=1&d=1357575729
  • Unfortunately, it wasn't Vi or TF... it was me :'-(

I spent 2 hours on it, but wanted to get back to work! ;-)