[Thresh Feedback] Q Damage Indicator

• I see there is already a thread for this but it doesn't seem like the OP is updating and I want to make a compilation of ideas for this.

Here are my Ideas
    -A counter on the buff
    -Particle effects/SFX indicating half charged/fully charge
    -Another bar under his mana that charges and shows damage.

Post ideas and I will quote any unique ones in this first post. I feel this is something the champion really needs.

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by KrunchyKibbles View Post
    A ring around the skill picture that filled up to a full circle around the skill picture.
    </td></tr></table>
    Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
    How about I give you a icon on your buff bar that went green to yellow to red (at max)? While you guys have some great ideas, they probably are not feasible at this time.
    </td></tr></table>
    This sounds nice. That way we can tell what it's at on the PBE. I would think a better indicator (like maybe the lantern glowing green yellow and red) would be implemented later but we can't really expect an instant full change.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chavez Ornelas View Post
    Unacceptable. I want him to scream "My body is ready!" when he's at max power.
    </td></tr></table>
    This must be implemented on release. Riot pls.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbsolutionJailor View Post
    Sounds good, CertainlyT.

Could it be indicated anywhere how long it takes to charge up to max damage? If it's something ridiculously short like 3s, I don't think it's necessary, but if it's over 10s, it'd be cool to track.
    </td></tr></table>
    This is something I think that should be added into the tooltip. Atm I estimate 3-4 seconds to fully charge but no one really knows.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MandyMemory View Post
    Counter would be better than colors.
    </td></tr></table>
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gilgamesh NA View Post
    Something on the buff bar would be nice, but maybe it's better to work with numbers rather then colors. Maybe put in a icon that shows how much % it's charged, with the numbers gradually changing each frame?
    </td></tr></table>
    This seems popular and I thought a number would be nice as well. Something like Statikk Shiv. Not now but just to consider for the future

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Oug View Post
    Best would be a sliding scale
    (think of the good/evil indicator in Knights of the Old Republic or like/dislike in Mount and Blade: Warband)

Here's an image:
    Like this, but putting a neutral-colored bar to highlight where you currently are on the bar OR it starts red, and the green slowly overtakes it
    </td></tr></table>
  • How about I give you a icon on your buff bar that went green to yellow to red (at max)? While you guys have some great ideas, they probably are not feasible at this time.