But based on my knowledge of Tribunal, I can say my ban was one of the flawed reasons.
- I played normal queue a lot
- I did not play premades.
- I blocked enemy team communication
- I muted my entire team every game so I would not hear them rage, so I wouldn't rage back
- Overall, I played average, did not troll games relatively.
- Not sure why I was banned.
- Apparently, the conclusion is, you can get banned for not carrying your team hard or for not talking.
- I think the Tribunal is ****ed up. Either change the system or I'm going to quit. I won't make another account to 30, only to get perma-ed for nothing or if you don't like absolute terms, because of "asinine" quanlity of massive number of reports.
- Upvote for truth and justice!
I think Riot should stop being lazy and so money-greedy and put more effort and quality into their bans. You take our money yet provide one of the most unreliable and cheap ways to take away people's privileges. A ban system based on the quantity of reports. Don't get me where I have to say how screwed up that is. Then you have anyone, LITERALLY anyone, to click pardon or punish.
I've been there and seen it. Most of the cases there are usually punishable. But it gets to the point that most people don't look at them anymore, and just click punish.
And perma-bans. Riot claims that they personally review them. But there are so many players being banned permanently. 2.6% of 33 million players is a lot of people still. There is no way that Riot can manage such a high quantity with a quality efficiency because they only have a few people doing this. Everyone else is focused on improving the financial part of the gmae that will generate money.
But guess what Riot? Fixing your ban system and giving it more quality is part of that. Many people quit after getting banned. That's less money for you.
I highly doubt Riot gives a damn about the quality of their bans. Just greedy money hoarders.