Texas players unite!!!!!

• Yay, am I part of the cool kids club yet :O!
  • I'll do a symbolic post on this one, since Texas is my home state.
  • I tell you what.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Renaito Yuujou View Post
    You guys make fine barbecue.
    </td></tr></table>
    Sure do. I miss Texas cookin'. : \ Biscuits and gravy, Tex-Mex, BBQ, etc.

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Dreadnickaflug View Post
    Samesies.

How I miss those warm Winter days... It's always funny to come back to visit (after going to college up near Chicago and now working in WI) when my parents tell me it's freezing out when it's 50 degrees
    </td></tr></table>
    I guess I can't relate to this. Where I live now, in LA, it's 50 outside in the winter. In Houston, it's generally in the 30s in the winter, although this year it was in the 20s while I was home.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiotDecrepit View Post
    I tell you what.
    </td></tr></table>
    Lol, I love King of the Hill, but I can't get any of my California friends to watch it. I guess they just don't get it. : P
  • Having gone to A&M, proud to see that you guys are repping TX
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fickle Platypus View Post
    RiotShmick, what part of Houston do you call home?
    </td></tr></table>
    I spent the first half of my childhood in the Meadows (Sugarland) and the second half in the Champions area in Northwest Houston. My parents still live the Northwest Houston area, but I live in LA now.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Flaresi View Post
    Oh look, someone else from A&M comes to the GD. Cool. I was once in McInnis -- in its final year, before it was torn down. Also Class of 2014, btw.

Yes, I'm from Texas. Love that weather, huh?
    </td></tr></table>
    I lived in Aston my first year. Class of 08...man you guys make me feel old.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by VoidKenny View Post
    Houston Cougars are where its at.
    </td></tr></table>
    Got mad respect for you guys for giving us Coach Sumlin
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vana21 View Post
    I live in Sugarland
    </td></tr></table>
    Nice. I lived there before I moved to LA to work at Riot. Flying Saucer and Baker Street used to be my regular stops every night haha