I named my restaurants special after Rumble. Chalkboard creation included!

• So this kind of spawns from the state pride threads XD.

I own a restaurant in Minnesota and was encouraging fellow gamers to come in and get food from me and decided that this week i'd name my special after a LoL character. I attempted to draw rumbles face and.... well..... it went ok?

Rumble in the Jungle Burger. A burger with Pineapple and Teriyaki Sauce.

I'm going to try and keep up with this every week....

Suggestions for my next LoL or Video Game inspired burger? XD

Edit: For those asking the name of my Resturant is Andy's Garage and it's in Minneapolis.

Also i promise i will post a picture of the burger tomorrow! Pinky swear promise!

Edit2: Uploaded some pictures! So we put the pineapple on the grill with a bunch of teriyaki sauce in the middle. Grilled that up and put some bacon on top. That + some lettuce tomato and onions (And some extra onions in my case <3) you have yourself a Rumble in the Jungle Burger :P

As a side note: All of the produce is locally source. It all comes on a bun that we bake from scratch daily with potato chips we cut and fry ourselves. Homemade up in here!

Edit3: Had the first local LoLers stop by today! Took their picture next to rumble for my wall of awesome i started this year.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/5750abcce...alfo1_1280.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c42b04002...alfo1_1280.jpg

Thanks for coming by :3
  • So I had a boring sandwich for lunch. I want this for lunch.
  • As a human I would enjoy your consumables.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Mica View Post
    </td></tr></table>
    Ever looked up to a burger?
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Mica View Post
    So this kind of spawns from the state pride threads XD.

I own a restaurant in Minnesota and was encouraging fellow gamers to come in and get food from me and decided that this week i'd name my special after a LoL character. I attempted to draw rumbles face and.... well..... it went ok?

I'm going to try and keep up with this every week....

Suggestions for my next LoL or Video Game inspired burger? XD

Edit: For those asking the name of my Resturant is Andy's Garage and it's in Minneapolis.

Also i promise i will post a picture of the burger tomorrow! Pinky swear promise!
    </td></tr></table>
    I'll definitely stop by next time I'm in town!
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiotTerra View Post
    I'll definitely stop by next time I'm in town!
    </td></tr></table>
    Me too! Mmmmmm.

Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with ;P
  • That burger looks and sounds amazing. Apologies to other restaurants in Minnesota- this man has my business next time I'm in town
  • do......
    want....
    mica pls
  • The burger just gets better when it overheats, but with your mouth full you're definitely silenced