Visual Upgrade: Annie, the Dark Child

• Hide your combustibles! The Dark Child herself is receiving a visual upgrade in an upcoming patch, and will soon be taking names and melting faces more brilliantly than ever before.

This update brings a brand new model as well as improved textures, sounds, spell effects and voice over to Annie and all of her skins. But the pain doesn’t end there, because Tibbers is also badder and more bear-like than you’ve ever seen him. The same care and attention has turned everyone’s favorite ursine firebrand into a high-def, rampaging monstrosity, ready to scorch Annie’s foes across the Fields of Justice.
  • Glad to see this out! Oh and I am going to answer this right now because I know it's gonna come up a million times,
    1.Yes all her skins got updated
    2. Yes relaunch team is aware of sivir, scion, master yi, twitch, trundle,Karma,etc... and they are on the schedule for a visual rework.
    3. This Annie is the same size as old Annie.
    4. The eyeliner makes her face pop at game distance and makes it easier to read. The old Annie texture had eye liner too.
    5. "Tibbers has stitches now?! ROIT WHY YOU CHANGE!!" He always had stitches.
    6. Panties have been covered up by something more modest.
    7. We are using the same voice actress for the new VO set.

That being said I hope you guys enjoy the visual upgrade. Please take a look at her if you have access to the PBE and let Me know what you think!
    Best and Kindest Regards,
    GM.
  • Thanks, We went out of our way to make sure all the Tibbers for all the skins are different.
  • Annie's new VO is using the same Voice Actress.
  • Hey Guys, thank you for all your comments. I wanted to show you a higher res shot of Annie and Tibbers and show you where she was to where we have taken her.
    *EDIT* Feel free to use this image in any Annie visual rework thread you might find.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Syndrin View Post
    grumpy.. im on the PBE why cant i use the remodel yet? :/
    </td></tr></table>
    She should be up sometime soon. Ricklessabandon would know more about when the specific code branch will get sent out.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Sukuyomii View Post
    She'll still say her old quotes right? I cant imagine Annie not asking me to play or telling the enemy he got beaten by a little girl.
    </td></tr></table>
    We try our best to keep the most iconic bits of a champion intact when we do an update. As long as we can hit the quality bar we're shooting for, we keep the same voice actor, retain original lines, sound effects, and so on.

That said, I think everyone will be happy the updated VO.