Wtf am I getting bugsplat a trillion times.

• Last night was a normal night of league. Played all night, went to bed, went to school, reopened LOL, and everygame gave me bugsplat and wouldnt let me reconnect. I reapired it twice. that didnt help. THen i completely REINSTALLED THE GAME. Only to see that those 4 hours went to waste as i continued to receive bugsplat. To make it worse, now the launcher itself wont even open. Ir ead the bugsplat support thing and it didnt prove to be any help. what do I do?
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by A Dead Potato View Post
    So i just discovered that I can only NOT play on summoners rift. I can play on TT, CS, and The proving grounds. wtf?
    </td></tr></table>
    Your install sounds like it's corrupted and/or missing assets from summoner's rift. I suggest trying the repair tool, it will often fix issues like this.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    over a week now. New Thresh patch is out and I still get ****ing bugsplat on SR. I've reinstalled, and repaired numerous times now. I don't have a antivirus or anything that would conflict with it. Afraid im never getting to play again! ^w^
    </td></tr></table>
    Can you post your DxDiag? Also, have you followed through with talking to Player support?
  • Quote:
    How would one go about posting their DxDiag? And I haven't tried player support. I hear its just a bunch the same copy n paste stuff.
    </td></tr></table>
    Player Support is super helpful.

Dxdiag link: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...stic-or-dxdiag
  • Quote:
    </td></tr></table>
    It looks like your video drivers are out of date. If you don't know how to manually update them, I suggest sending in a request to player support. They will be able to walk you through the process.