[Platform] [Minor] League Rank

• There is a minor glitch in the Leagues section that is preventing me from seeing where I stand in the League. I have played 13 matches and am still unable to view my standing. This may be because 10 of those matches were played before the new system was instated, however my friend who has also played the same number of matches this season is able to view his standing.

1. Open game and log in
    2. Click Profile and select League
    3. Observe the only display as being the banner of information about the new League system

These are the steps that recreate the issue for me and may not produce the same results for other players.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by IS193c47f7469405 View Post
    There is a minor glitch in the Leagues section that is preventing me from seeing where I stand in the League. I have played 13 matches and am still unable to view my standing. This may be because 10 of those matches were played before the new system was instated, however my friend who has also played the same number of matches this season is able to view his standing.

1. Open game and log in
    2. Click Profile and select League
    3. Observe the only display as being the banner of information about the new League system

These are the steps that recreate the issue for me and may not produce the same results for other players.
    </td></tr></table>
    There is a bug with league seeding right now where some players are more or less permanently prevented from being placed into a league. It should be fixed tomorrow, at which point you'll be placed into a league as soon as you finish one more game.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by WerewolfTrey View Post
    Hey, I have a follow-up question about this. My League stats aren't updating very much (if at all?) since I've originally gotten placed. Is this part of the same seeding issue? I've had something like 5 - 7 games won in a row, and it hasn't updated at all.

Just curious.

EDIT: Aha! It just updated. It took quite a long time.
    </td></tr></table>
    That is a separate issue, I believe a fix for that should also be coming in tomorrows patch.