Make a poor woman happy on her birthday -

• Oh snap..

..OK! So what time zone are you in? Can I see if I can drum up some other Rioters as well? Would like.. tomorrow work?

Let me know!
  • I turned on my big spotlight with a silhouette of a parrot on it, looks like it worked!
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by RazielWarmonic View Post
    Any news, parrot?
    </td></tr></table>
    We should be able to do this, I have to just inform some other people so we can get a full team of silly Rioters to party with

Do me a favor, and YES THIS IS LAME, but find me on twitter and help me coordinate that way. I can must more easily access @'s thrown at me.

https://twitter.com/RiotIronStylus
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Dunk Lord View Post
    Because he's the hero Riot deserves... but not the one it needs right now... so we'll hunt him... because he can take it... because he's not a hero

He's a Solari guardian... a watchful protector... A PARROT.
    </td></tr></table>
    I lol'd so hard at this!
  • want a game with the Parrot.
    Yes, you, Ironstylus.
    THE. PARROT.

I always wanted a parrot for my birthday.

Moving along, I'm not begging, whining, or anything of the sort - just simply asking. Any Rioter / red would make me happy in actuality. What am I doing for my birthday? Eating ramen and bagels. I don't even have a birthday cake.

So for my 19th birthday, one game with me, please?

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

- And since the trend is art to get a red to come, here is my quick sketch of Ezreal while I was at work. Cheers.
    http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/...127_163230.jpg

-LEONA HEAD
    http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/...129_134907.jpg

EDIT 1: Ramen.
    EDIT 1.2: Thanks for the birthday wishes!
    EDIT 1.3: Leona drawing. lol.
    EDIT 1.4: Going to the sun does not make you Leona. Just really, really, warm.
    EDIT 1.5: You ask for the Parrot, and he comes!
    EDIT 1.6: More reds come. My smile grows. Thank you all again! I can't thank you enough!
    EDIT 1.7: We played games, it was awesome. Turns out my LoLReplay hasn't been working for a while and I just noticed... D'oh! Sorry!
  • So, It looks like we might be playing around 8 tonight!

I'm trying to assemble some other rioters!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! let me know if you wanna play a game later tonight i'm down!!
  • OK, slight push-back, gotta go to dinner with the wife. Looks like it's going to be around 8:30.

Sorry for the delays!
  • We're waiting for some others to show up, so probably will be another 30 minutes til we actually do anything.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by RazielWarmonic View Post
    I guess Polly really wanted that cracker.
    :P
    </td></tr></table>
    Hiya.. adding you to friends list now!