Graves

• How much stronger would he be if he was brought back to his original state? On a scale of 1-10.
    gg a riot post.
    lmaoo. never expected 14k views on this thread
  • I still like him. He's my next favorite ADC after MF. Plus, they look so cute together in their mafia skins. : )

EDIT: There was a couple at the World Finals last year that were dressed up as Mafia MF and Graves. The costumes were really good and they looked great together. They were my favorite cosplay of the event.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Samflash3 View Post
    Do you also play Twitch? I mean he has a gangster outfit
    </td></tr></table>
    I do not. I think Twitch is hideous. It makes me sad, cuz rats are actually very cute irl.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Ipod566 View Post
    rats are nasty! Mice on the other hand.
    </td></tr></table>
    No way, so cute, such as these pictures of my babies.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5379241473_71cc513c64.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	602605

Name:	2299012113_a4cbbb064e.jpg
Size:	228.1 KB
ID:	602598

Name:	5483695351_a9d36a7ed0.jpg
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	602599

EDIT: Attachments fixed.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hellioning View Post
    Odd. My apologies then.

Also, rats. Adorable!
    </td></tr></table>
    Obviously I agree. I think my babies, past and present, are too cute.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hellioning View Post
    ITT: Riot employee fails at forums.

Still I get what you mean because rats are the most adorable creatures on earth except maybe for chinchillas.

And capybaras.

I like rodents.

On topic: He's strong enough as is, so I'd say he'd probably be op.
    </td></tr></table>
    Heh, more like forums fail. I did the exact same thing both times to attach and insert the files. It just worked the second time and not the first.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
    As someone who's owned pet rats, in the past, I'll second this post so much.

They're amazing little pocket pets; they're social, very clean, playful, and they love human companionship (you definitely know you're accept if your rat wants to groom ya =p).

Don't diss pet rats; they're better than mice or hamsters.
    </td></tr></table>
    I love getting a thorough finger cleaning when you're petting them. : )
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yknits View Post
    I like rats as much as the next guy but shouldnt you be umm...errr.engineering something at work? Don't ask where i am cause it totally is not work.
    </td></tr></table>
    Well, I have periodic times when I'm waiting for tests or builds to run. In those few minutes, I have time to respond to a post with a sentence or two.

Also, I look at the forums during my lunch break.

EDIT: Also, there is more to the job here than *just* engineering, as Riot highly values our players. Squeezing some community interaction into my day isn't considered a waste of time.

EDIT: Of course, I am still expected to stay on top of my engineering tasks, and I do. : )
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mutant Diplomacy View Post
    My rat was cute, too. It was a small white and grey boy that was saved from being snake food, courtesy of my mother.

And then that ****er grew big. He just about tripled in sized, going from being smaller than my hand to being much larger than my hand. He looked nothing like the cute little rodent my mom brought home. -Insert Pokemon joke here about evolving-

I also remember what he did when my room was getting painted. We had put his cage outside on the deck. I had decided to sit outside, for a bit. As I watched, a small green frog leaped across the deck and onto the rat's cage. Wide-eyed, I watched as my rat instantly reached through the bars of the cage and grabbed the unsuspecting frog by the face. He then pulled the frog through the bars face first and bit his head. After that, my rat just left him there to die.

Point of the story? Rats are cute when they're babies. Not always as much, when they get older.
    </td></tr></table>
    I disagree. I still think they are cute when they are older. My boy is huge, too, but I still think he's adorable.

Also, the rat was most likely not intending to be cruel or "leave the frog to die". Rats are territorial and will defend their cage. I am not at all surprised it bit an unknown intruder.

Quote:
    Just make sure to keep them in a small enough fish tank so that they dont grow too big...I am thinking of the right type of animal right?
    </td></tr></table>
    I don't know if that affects a rat's growth. I think instead they would just end up cramped in a space that was too small for them. Either way, it seems mean to me. : \
  • Quote:
    I was just being ficitious and i was referring to gold fish
    </td></tr></table>
    Ah, I wasn't sure. I worry that someone would read it, believe it, and try it though. : P