Receiving Low League Points - Help

• I noticed that since i lost my series into platinum, i won my next game and only received 4 LP. does anyone know why i am receiving such a low amount? maybe i'm a noob and don't understand but an answer would be much appreciated.
  • Summoner name on PBE?
  • Looks like it's probably that you haven't passed the checks that the system has for determining if you're ready to enter Platinum. If you keep playing more games and demonstrate that you can play at the level of the other Platinum players (which is a much lower bar on the PBE) then your LP gains will increase again.

If you click the "More about the League System" link in the client, there's a question that addresses this specifically.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Pearl da 4th View Post
    How do i make my LP gains higher again?
    </td></tr></table>
    Keep playing and maintaining a decent win percentage. Pretty sure you're very close and it shouldn't take long.

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Apollinarius View Post
    That's really annoying behavior. At least with elo, it was transparent why you were where you were and your gains/losses were based on your team matchup. With the league system, your gains are determined by hidden factors. This means that if you have a long win streak, you'll get less and less points because the system doesn't believe you're good enough to get more points.
    </td></tr></table>
    This is much more likely to happen on PBE than on live because of the weird tuning values that we're using. It also only happens in Division 1, and it's necessary because tiers can't be lost once they're achieved in the league system, so the system needs to be absolutely sure that you're ready to move up to a new tier.