Looking for a rioter for my 999th win in normals!

• Hi,
    Im looking for a rioter to play with me for my 999th win. Not my 1000th win. I really want aphromoo to play with me for that one but ill make a post when the time comes. Now for rioters, ive been really jelly of people getting riot responses for 1k win threads so im not picky.

I will play with the janitor from riot or even the doorman. I dont care if all you do is shred files i swaer i am not picky at all. I have been waiting for such a long time for this.

My ign : nìght fury

Im hoping aphromoo accepts my request for my 1k win cuz if he does, ill switch my name to aphro so i can finally see aphro and daphro in bot lane and after the game he can finally throw away daphro and take the ign aphro off my hands.

@Riotpenguin
    @Lyte
    @Morello
    @Phreak
    @Jatt
    @Yegg

Umm if anyone has suggestions on cool rioters to put in this post let me know and thanks for reading. Bump shamlessly. If not its k.

http://flic.kr/p/dRqwRi

^ pic of 998 ^
  • Lets play! I should be on for a few games tonight

In future though, adding a rioter's name does help (though keep in mind that the more popular ones are a lot busier than new ones like me) -- But please refrain from excessive bumping - it honestly doesn't help at all, and just makes our forum moderators sad. :X