[POLL] What Champion would you like to see get a Steel Legion/Bioforge skin?

• Moar data for future skins!

And I'll inevitably need to say this - If your champion isn't in the poll, it's because that champion is NOT from Demacia/Piltover/Noxus/Zaun.

Some would argue that Fullmetal Jayce and Augmented Singed already fill out the requirements for Steel Legion and Bioforge respectively. I'll let voters be the judge of that.

700 VOTES. Not bad.
    1000 VOTES. WHEEEEEEEEEEE

Current winners are:
    STEEL LEGION: Caitlyn, Jayce, Shyvana, Vi, Jarvan IV
    BIOFORGE: Draven, Viktor, Mundo, Talon, Swain, Urgot

EDIT: I went to sleep with 87 votes in the poll and now all of sudden there's 625+ thanks to Ironstylus posting on this thread...
    THANKS IRONSTYLUS.

People have noticed the lack of Janna in this poll - She's from Zaun. However, she's defected from Zaun so I don't count her. Otherwise I'd probably also add Riven too. The larger reason though, was that I was unaware Janna was from Zaun and the wikia list didn't say she was. :P
    Also, Morgana probably isn't eligible for a Bioforge skin, but her shop and residence is in Noxus, so the wikia included her in its Noxus list...

Added the question asked by Godunderscor because it raises on interesting issue that the Parrot should probably look at:
    Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;"> I love the content already released for Bioforge and Iron Legion, but on the other hand I'm sort of confused by the idea here.

Overall, the mix between Demacia/Piltover and Noxus/Zaun seems one-sided. It's the addition of technology/chemistry - from Piltover/Zaun respectively - to the dedicated soldiers of Demacia/Noxus.

So sure, for the soldiers an enhancement is easy to do: tack on some cool gear and elevate their already potent fighting abilities. "But what," I ask, "-do the Piltovians and Zaunites have to gain? Are the Demacians and Noxians planning on inducting their less militarily-inclined allies into Basic?"

So as I said, and it might be just me, but this theme seems to fall apart when you reverse the flow.

Can someone else think of a way this give-and-take might be effective in favor of the "Sciency" side? </td></tr></table>
    Also, thread for voting and commenting on your feedback for Steel Legion and Bioforge skins. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3088592

NB Ironstylus, there's a great deal more voting going on for the Steel Legion champions over Bioforge (Draven numero uno aside). I think Bioforge Darius wasn't brilliantly received and left a slightly negative afterthought as it could've been better. If Draven (or others) were to get a Bioforge skin, you'd have to ensure and prove that you can make Bioforge a great theme.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Splinterheart View Post
    Bump for moar votes.
    </td></tr></table>
    This.
  • Bumping for more informative data that I can take back to the team!