Hello sexy female summoners

• Im looking for a female summoner that is willing to cuddle and have long walks on summoners rift.
    come to my stream

http://www.twitch.tv/WhitePhantomX
    p.s. I bake cookies cuz biatches love cookies
    Like my FB page too
    https://www.facebook.com/leagueofphatoms

Edit new stream link. first one was banned

Edit: please comment and tell me how I can improve my stream, what mistakes I make, and other helpful advice.

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by samanthafett View Post
    I'm not hot. Or sexy rather.
    </td></tr></table>
    Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by LoveToOwn View Post
    im not either D:
    </td></tr></table>

Quote:
    Originally Posted by samanthafett View Post
    Then y u look for sexy girls
    </td></tr></table>
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LoveToOwn View Post
    cuz i am trying to get a girl out of my "league". PUAHAHAHA
    </td></tr></table>
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Revenge of Gio View Post
    This is LoL.....

I think you should just keep it to female summoners.

PS- there are hot girls who play video games.... but they don't do well on the Vicky Mendoza diagonal.
    </td></tr></table>
    Well, by definition, no hot girl does well on the Vicky Mendoza diagonal. The fact that they play video games is just incidental.

Also, I was amused by this thread.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Subzerosmokerain View Post
    This is correct. The Vicky Mendoza diagonal is actually created as a linear extrapolation from a series of dates with Barney Stinson.
    http://imgur.com/xp9YZRy

In case you wanted a visual aid.
    </td></tr></table>
    I've seen the episode, and the graph, I just did not remember correctly the details.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Winktoblink View Post
    Actually Schmick, the Vicky Mendoza diagonal states that the crazier the girl is, the hotter she has to be to make up for it. Not that all hot girls are crazy.
    </td></tr></table>
    Well in that case, there are probably hot girls that play video games that are no more crazy than any other hot girl, however crazy you think that is.