Is blade of the ruined king worth buying?

• Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by S├źnuch View Post
    Teemo Bruiser what? O_o
    </td></tr></table>
    Yup. Focuses on some hard core pushing split pushing and in team fights you make a decent peeler / squishy catcher.

My bruiser build : BOTRK, Frozen Mallet, Insert defensive item here, Wits, and then situational depending on the enemy make up.

My mix build uses : Hybrid pen runes, Botrk, Liandrias, malady or wits, defensive item, more AP or AD depending on team weakness, leaning towards more AP. Kinda quirky since your mixing dmg types, but I focus on keeping multiple sources of HP shred and in team fights wittle down Bruisers with BOTRK + Liandrias poke from Q.

It's quirky but works for me.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
    How do you handle the toll that takes on your soul? are you able to sleep comfortably at night?...and to think you're so open about it...have you no shame?
    </td></tr></table>
    Am not sure yet... There's a deep dark place within me where Teemo resides. Truly I am one with teemo and his wave of terror shall wash over the lands Cthulu-style!

... That got a little intense there.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
    For an item that was meant to prevent kiting, it works much better at self-peeling.
    </td></tr></table>
    I'd pin anti-kite more on Warden's Mail, The shortish range on the botrk definitely screams self peel in the way I use it.

Combine the two and you have absolute control of range engagement though!
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Tyrant View Post
    I am not positive i will continue this build. but so far im rushing king, over BT as ADC. Since the BT gold increase, i feel like king is a good first item to rush. Plus the active damage/heal is really good at early levels.
    </td></tr></table>
    Reminds me of the old wriggle rush back in early S2. I think it depends on the ADC. I wouldn't rush it on anyone that scales on AD such as Caitlyn, but I could see the merit on someone who gets alot of free attack speed ( trist, graves). Especially if you have the burst kit to finish someone off. Combo with a Sona / Taric.

I'd need to try it.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lusex View Post
    Onemadbrad is a challenger who buys it on jungle jarvan.
    </td></tr></table>
    Stacking the Jarvan passive would be my guess.
  • I love this item on champions like irelia and if i am a fed adc I will buy this to make a late game ace happen faster. But everygame I here someone tell me that it is a noob item and should not be used.

I do only buy this against very tanky teams.

Do you think blade of the ruined king is worth buying or is it a noob trap.
  • One of my core when I go bruiser teemo. Great for the self peel / heal in a pinch as well. At times the active is really undervalued and people forget about it during duels.