Has anyone seen an invisible skillshots bug today? 2/5

• Hi everybody! I'm hunting an elusive bug, where rarely skillshots such as Nidalee's spear or Gragas's barrel will become invisible for some players, then remain invisible for the rest of the game. In the case of Nidalee's spear, you'd see the glow at the tip of the spear, but the spear itself would not be visible. We've taken steps to fix it, but want to know if it's still occurring.

If anyone has encountered a bug like this, please, let me know! Game time, summoner name, and champ name would be especially helpful.

Thanks!

EDIT: To clarify, this would need to be on PBE. It's helpful to hear reports of it on Live, but what we're really looking for is a confirmed game in PBE.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
    I saw a lot today...faced Nidalee with tons of invisible Javelins.
    </td></tr></table>
    Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Varken Klootzak View Post
    Just had a game where Olaf's skillshot portion of his axe was invisible, but his axe would appear in the ground.
    </td></tr></table>
    Do either of you have what champion you played or the time of the game where it happened? It'd be super awesome :O
  • To clarify, I need a game of this happening on PBE! Reports of it happening on Live are helpful, but PBE is the real prize.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by tanupo View Post
    Sivir's Q goes Invisible sometime .
    Sometimes only back , and sometimes both toward and back .
    it happens about 40~50 minutes ago on PBE .
    a couple days ago , also on Live server .
    summoner name is same as live server , tanupo .
    </td></tr></table>
    Ooo, this looks promising!
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cheironn View Post
    blitz grab is still invis on pbe. just experienced this in game
    </td></tr></table>
    What champion were you playing, and do you know when the game was?
  • Quote:
    Bit- Nidalee, on the Proving Grounds on blind pick mode at approximately 3:40 PST.
    Other players in the game also saw.. err.. didn't see? the blitz hand.
    </td></tr></table>
    Awesome, thanks!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheBakerman View Post
    Just played a game as Sivir and was getting invisible boomerangs all the time. Was using huntress skin.
    </td></tr></table>
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheNomiraven View Post
    I was playing Jayce with his new skin. I also saw the bug. The game was about two hours ago on the proving grounds map with blind pick. Blitzcrank was also using the default skin.
    </td></tr></table>
    Was it on PBE?
  • Quote:
    Bit- Nidalee, on the Proving Grounds on blind pick mode at approximately 3:40 PST.
    Other players in the game also saw.. err.. didn't see? the blitz hand.
    </td></tr></table>
    What's your summoner name on PBE?