This is a picture of blue team on summoner's rift before last patch. Notice the red circle.
Now here's a picture of the NEW blue team on summoner's rift.
Way to nerf blue team into oblivion Riot. I'm quitting this game until you decide to stop making rash and uncalled for changes that completely throw off the balance of the game.
Quote:I think I will go ahead and take the time to blame all Yordles for this. This is an outrage that rift-ians must stand up against!
I am hereby ordering the execution of:
- The Summoner's Rift stone-carvers
- The campfire fuel tenders (they are the ones that toss logs onto the camps while the lizards are gone)
- The hydraulic specialists who pour water into the artificial river
- The dragon tamer who keeps letting that beast out of his cage
- The lazy animal control officer who allows wolves to roam SR freely
- The smelly puppeteer who lives inside of Baron Nashor
Now that these infidels have been purged, I shall begin conducting the ritual to summon the one, true Baron Nashor. Perhaps once they see his full power, the new groundskeepers will get their act together.