Quinn and Valor - Bug Report Thread

• Hey guys, if you encounter any bugs involving Quinn and Valor feel free to post them in this thread so we can attempt to be rid of them asap.

Thanks!
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Oyin View Post
    If your R timer runs out while you are recalling you will be stuck as Valor for the rest of the game. Afterwards Valor's animations are buggy. No flapping of wings, attack animations freezing etc...
    </td></tr></table>

Got it, thanks.

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Azea View Post
    Not sure if it is a bug or not, but Runaan's Hurricane doesn't activate Quinn and Valor's Vurnerability
    </td></tr></table>

It should not consume the vulnerability if it is one of the extra shots given by Hurricane, but the main shot should still give you the effects.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Oyin View Post
    If your R timer runs out while you are recalling you will be stuck as Valor for the rest of the game. Afterwards Valor's animations are buggy. No flapping of wings, attack animations freezing etc...
    </td></tr></table>

Got it, thanks.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bannanazaz View Post
    I would like to report a bug Squad5, there is a quiver on Quinn's back yet she does not use a bow? I am not sure that this is intended or if it only occurs when i play games with her. Thank you for your ear
    </td></tr></table>

I think it is a holster.
  • Thanks for these reports guys, we are making sure to go through them all.
  • Hey all, the negative gold issue is not related to Quinn. I'm moving all such posts out of this thread. Thanks!