Since you're lurking Phreak

• why no spotlight videos?
  • Since when have I not put out a Spotlight for a new champion?
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by HunkDorlian View Post
    we miss you, no ****
    </td></tr></table>
    Good thing I'm on air twice a week
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Slyhidden View Post
    Only reason we tune in, son.
    </td></tr></table>
    <3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Eddy01741 View Post
    Just curious Phreak, how high were you on the ladder before you officially became Riot staff?
    </td></tr></table>
    I hit #1 in Normal back in 2009 before Ranked existed. Riot sometimes posted the top ~500 players list. The last list they ever posted, I was at #2 and currently in game against the #1 at the time (cFangNasty). I won that game and was #1 after it, but they already posted the list . I was probably still top 20 when I joined.

Since then I've always tried to get myself at least to the highest ladder tier for the season, but I don't think I'll be good enough to make Challenger this year.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    how do you like being a weatherman Phreak?
    </td></tr></table>
    It's really fun. I want to do a lot more stuff with that telestrator. I'm hoping we can get something running in the next few weeks.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Crowcaine View Post
    Can you say "Tons of Damage!" for us? Please?
    </td></tr></table>
    Tons of damage, sir. Tons of damage.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nondescriptt View Post
    Do you ever regret not trying to become a pro LoL player instead of joining riot?
    </td></tr></table>
    Regret? No. I love my job and it's amazing.

But I'm nostalgic about competition. I'm actually putting together a ranked team right now to try to make a run at Diamond I / Challenger. And we have internal Riot tournaments sometimes, so that's fun too.

I want to be Zuna.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Treeke View Post
    Phreak is op. Please nerf
    </td></tr></table>
    Happened in Season Three man. They removed so much crit chance from Trinity Force
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by x7Hysteric View Post
    Any idea when we're going to start seeing Model Reworks again?

Also Journal of Justice? The Quinn lore was great, I hope to see more in the future.
    </td></tr></table>
    I don't know a lot about our plans for lore. The things I hear are amazing, though. Also, starting in a bit (probably the third one you guys see from this post), we'll start including a bit of lore into the Spotlights.

As far as modal reworks, we got more coming . We just had Annie recently!