Is it possible to brighten Quinn's colors?

• Not complaining about her design, but she seem so dark and drab compared to all the brightly colored comic book-like champions.
  • Yup, I've noticed in my games as of recent that she could use a contrast bump. We're moving away from the darker colors of the characters crashing to black but I think she could use some balancing.

Hopefully we can get things tweaked before her release. I'll take it up with the team.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
    While you're at it could you mention to the audio team her auto attacks get drowned out in teamfights.
    </td></tr></table>
    I'll see what I can do, but also submit all that you feel could be improved to the PBE forum. Volty is actively taking feedback there as well.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Thristle View Post
    Oh, and can you make sure that this happens:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3131182
    </td></tr></table>
    I love the idea but Ohmikegoodness might murder me if I ask him for anything else on this character. I'm a bit of a pest!
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by MandyMemory View Post
    Make Quinn good vs IronStylus's life.

Well, you'll have to make the ultimate sacrifice this time. It's been nice knowing you.
    </td></tr></table>
    This gave me a good laugh =)
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
    While you're at it could you mention to the audio team her auto attacks get drowned out in teamfights.
    </td></tr></table>
    This is an interesting topic (not just for quinn), but I don't want to derail the thread so if you want to make a new thread in the PBE section regarding this, then we can discuss it there in more depth.