**facebook scammer posing as riot employee**

• I recently recieved a friend request on Facebook from a person called "Rob Garrett" who claimed to be a programmer for Riot Games. He then told me he could help me get free skins and I said how (still thinking he was a Riot employee). He then asked me for my USERNAME, PASSWORD, SERVER AND SUMMONER NAME.

*THANKYOU RIOT FOR CONTINUOUSLY REMINDING THAT "RIOT EMPLOYEES WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD WHEN ASSISSTING YOU"*

He also claimed to be HotShotGG, Chaox, and Dyrus. I said to him they were not Riot employees but pro players or featured streamline people. He then deleted his account!
    I suspect he is after peoples credit card details.

BEWARE! DO NOT GIVE ANYONE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION! And don't accept people who claim similar things on Facebook!
  • Pfffft... they could have at least got my job right.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Epjest View Post
    Are you one of the people we can thank for the Replay feature being worked on?

I could just hug the whole team working on it.
    </td></tr></table>
    Yes, I work with that team, but I'm also probably the least deserving of a hug among them. =P