I'm Ponies, the QA for the Watch Team, and I wanted to help aggregate all of the bugs in one thread. I will also be constantly updating this thread with bugs found and will be responding to as many reports as I can.
1) Ping icon is there, but doesn't do anything (I was told it was taken from spectator, so this is still here)
2) Chat is disabled, probably intended?
3) Sometimes when you use the replay last 15 seconds, graphical effects from previous effects (prior to those 15 seconds) spring up all over, causing momentary lag
4) If you have a replay up when you attempt to start a game, it glitches, it won't load your game, you have to leave and attempt to reconnect, and even that doesn't appear to work sometimes - I had to restart my client to get into my game.
5) When I watch a replay, it requires me to restart the client before it appears in my Replay Browser.
I'll be editing this if I discover more. This is the same/similar list as on page 1 of the Replay Thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3125519
If anyone needs to look up a replay, go ahead and check out my account, WerewolfTrey, my last 3 games in match history should be able to be watched as replay.
2) Although chat can be useful for possible future implementations, it is currently disabled by default. This is similar to spectator chat being disabled on first use. You may enable chat in the Interface Visibility options but it does not have much functionality
3) This is currently an issue we are witnessing in spectator mode. It is a very complex issue regarding some particles and cleaning up these particles when using time controls but we will be polishing this process prior to replay launch
4) This should be resolved when we implement replay watching states. This is currently only possible when you alt tab out of the game and click on the system tray icon to open the air client. Blocking any actions from the air client should resolve this issue.
5) This was a bit hard to reproduce but I think I finally have a solid repro. We will work to resolve this very soon.
Quote:1. You can give your replay names long enough that they roll on each other, however it will not save the name and give you an error.
2. Murderbridge is labeled as tutorial and normal even though it was ARAM.
3. When watching the replay, it will not end itself and continue to play after the nexus explodes.
2) This is going to be worked on as one of the higher priority bugs and should be resolved soon.
3) I am not sure what you mean by this. Can you provide steps to reproduce this behavior?
Quote:Name: Drag and Drop not working
Desc: The drag and drop feature described for adding new replays passed from a friend does not work. Has been tried on any general place on the AIR client and in the Replay Browser itself.
1. Get a new replay, from another source
2. Open AIR client
3. Try to drag and drop, it will not let you
We are currently working on improving drag and drop and have a few bugs known like the bug with attempting to drag and drop but canceling the action. I will update soon when we have some fixes into the newer build.
Quote:While a champion is selected, pressing spacebar will cause the camera to only follow champions--even when you select manual camera, the manual camera will not work. Pressing Esc and then returning to game fixes this.
Quote:I was testing out the new replay function everything seemed to work great but when I clicked the jump back 15 seconds the game crashed and I got a bug splat error. It seemed to work when I had clicked the jump back button previously but for some reason it crashed the second time.
Small edit it seems to crash when I have it in slow motion and I go backwards into the video. As far as i can tell it happens at random. I say random because it does not always happen when i'm playing the replay in slow motion and rewind it only some of the time.
Quote:Other Bugs I found:
1. Whenever you slow down the speed of the replay, projectiles will disappear for the rest of the replay.
Most noticeable I've found on Ziggs (you will see the flaming particles on his bombs but not the bombs themselves whenever he throws a bomb) and Urgot (there will be a green glow in the shape of his Acid Hunter, but no missile, his Noxian Corrosive Charge will be invisible except for the acidic trail and the explosion.) No method I have found brings the projectiles back aside from exiting the replay.
2. If you skip back 15 seconds whenever something has been said in all chat, the message will be displayed again, BUT the old message will not go away.
Example: if someone says "/all gl hf" at the start of the game, then you Skip Back 15 Seconds and repeat this, the chat will be FILLED with "/all gl hf".
3. If you pause on Varus when he draws back his Q, he will play the full sound as though he did not fire his arrow.
Quote:Game says reconnecting and it never connects. when you log in, it says the game never happened. I was playing a game where we had 3 top and we were about to win at 13 min. The thing says reconnecting like my internet was lagging. I log off and log in and I can go into Que, no reconnect and even when you check match history it's not there.
Quote:I watched a replay of a game from yesterday and noticed that the "Minions have spawned" announcement came at 0:30 instead of it's regular time (minions didn't actually spawn though). Haven't been able to reproduce this in other games today, so it might've been fixed with the maintenance. Figured it's still a good idea to report it though!
I can't seem to upload the rofl file, so a screenshot will have to do for now.
Quote:I crashed during that game as well, as gintsu says - after the crash, it asks me about a bugsplat (I reproduced this twice, so two bugsplats were sent) and then it won't let me view any other replays until I restart my client - this is what it says:
That image should say it all. It thinks I'm still in the replay, even though I can't find it anywhere, and to fix that issue, I have to load a game or restart the client.
I've tried watching other games and mass spamming the rewind 15 seconds in mass spam like I did that Zilean game, and I don't get bugsplats.
UPDATE: WHOA! I tried loading into a replay, I believe, and it never loaded, and I heard game noises, and it said I was in a replay, and when I quit the client to try and restart it (and get rid of all the odd in-game LoL noises I was hearing) it gave me a bugsplat.