Xelnath, whats with your Title?

• Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Crack the Sky View Post
    His title is probably a reference to when he used to work as a class designer on WoW, specifically the Warlock class.
    </td></tr></table>
    Actually it's not, but Geeves and the rest of the live design team started calling him by his full title in the office, so we swapped over his outlook title and his forum title to match. I think we have updated it on HR records too, but not sure yet.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
    Sometimes the mystery is the best part..
    </td></tr></table>
    Quickly, GD, hide the demon stones!!!1111

(I also have no idea what those are)
  • Be careful, Zileas, you don't want to know what kind of triple edged threat I might make if I got my hands on those.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bob the Hobo View Post
    The last man to question Xelnath was banished to the nether. Watch what you say, or you may meet a more grisly fate.
    </td></tr></table>
    Consequently, I have no idea what a Wizardlock or a Witchlord does. Anyone on GD know?
  • Yes, design directive accomplished
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by BooleanCube View Post
    They have a tendency to feng shui evil lairs, concoct dastardly plots, and provide exceptional antagonism in a scripted environment. They also throw considerably more baleful parties than less baleful forces of evil like Liches and Necromancers, much to the chagrin of many a bump in the night.

P.S. Hide the Demon Stones in a jar of jar of peanut butter.
    </td></tr></table>
    Woah, that sounds awesome, and Xelnath does throw good parties. Totally makes sense.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by TwistedVampire View Post
    Sir!
    Don't you think you should be using your title, Emperor sir?
    </td></tr></table>
    I've only been called The Emperor of Reavers and Shuttles in a Korean gaming magazine many years ago. More recently, I'm VP of trolling, but I feel more comfortable using the design director title.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
    ಠ_ಠ
    </td></tr></table>
    He doesn't wear enough eye shadow to be my type.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by dunkelheitt View Post
    now kiss
    </td></tr></table>
    ಠ_ಠ
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
    Leona told me.
    </td></tr></table>

Touche.