RiotGradius' Stream - Currently Silver!

• Just streaming for fun mostly, and to be able to review my games. I also enjoy hanging out with you all and answering questions where I can

Currently playing Ranked and Normals from 8AM - 10AM

I usually try to play support or jungle, but end up playing other lanes as well.

http://www.twitch.tv/riotgradius
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by The McSmashy View Post
    Hooray Gradius! I wanna game with you sometime
    </td></tr></table>
    Yeah, just add me on RiotGradius

Also, playing one more Normal 5s before work
  • So random streaming while we're waiting for something to finish at work!
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Peach Goddess View Post
    Attachment 620144"Hey guys! I just set up my stream! Come and watch! I play for fun occasionally, so suggest some champions for me to play!"

Attachment 620151"Play me! I'm good!"

Attachment 620144"Did someone say something? Chat moving fast."

Attachment 620151"Uhh, what--"

Attachment 620144"Oh good idea random streamer! I'll play Riven! You say Cho'gath after? Ok."

Attachment 620151"Wait! What about me--"

Attachment 620144"Game starting. I'll be afk while it's loading because I have some important Network Security matters to discuss briefly with the team. brb."

Attachment 620152
    </td></tr></table>
    I love you. Just letting you know. <3
  • Soloqueue for a bit, playing support Sona Join me because it's so quiet without skype.
  • Playing one more with friends
  • Also, just as a random note, as Val noticed I'm in the room all the time since I'm connected to Twitch via IRC. So if I'm not streaming feel free to drop in the chat and ... well chat.
  • ARAM while compiling
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by ClaymoreNo47 View Post
    lol silver i cringe watching those games. My eyeballs hurt
    </td></tr></table>
    I cringe when I play them. Trust me.
  • Streaming again, playing a lot of support recently