Breaking the Meta isn't a bannable offense

• If I want to duo mid, I will. As long as I'm not intentionally losing it's not against the rules bros. I'm not good at support and refuse to play it. (also not a bannable offense) So if support is forced unto me I will just pick another mid. And I dont ward either (not a bannable offense)

Let the butthurt begin.

You're all basically the equivalent of a bunch of fat chicks hating on a skinny chick. I have fun and enjoy my time playing LoL, you get butthurt when people don't ward. Now who's the real troll here?
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Doctor Swole View Post
    If I want to duo mid, I will. As long as I'm not intentionally losing it's not against the rules bros. I'm not good at support and refuse to play it. (also not a bannable offense) So if support is forced unto me I will just pick another mid. And I dont ward either (not a bannable offense)

Let the butthurt begin.

You're all basically the equivalent of a bunch of fat chicks hating on a skinny chick. I have fun and enjoy my time playing LoL, you get butthurt when people don't ward.
    </td></tr></table>

Well okay, but having a terrible attitude IS a bannable offense, and your post is demonstrating an ample amount of bad attitude.

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Doctor Swole View Post
    Now who's the real troll here?
    </td></tr></table>
    Well, based on what I'm seeing here, I'm going to go with... you?
  • may not be a bannable offense but is it a banannable offense?