Zaun Amorphous Experiment - Development Log 001

• Wow. Zaun is conducting a scientific experiment? Guys, I GUARANTEE that this will go 100% as planned.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Wow. Zaun is conducting a scientific experiment? Guys, I GUARANTEE that this will go 100% as planned.
    </td></tr></table>
    I'm impressed they're (apparently) following the scientific method. This researcher approves.
  • Zaun... I don't trust that place. This can't end well!
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by davin View Post
    I'm impressed they're (apparently) following the scientific method. This researcher approves.
    </td></tr></table>
    There is no doubt that this is a double-blind, controlled experiment, and that the results will be published in a peer-reviewed journal. Come on. This is Zaun we're talking about.
  • Quote:
    There is no doubt that this is a double-blind, controlled experiment, and that the results will be published in a peer-reviewed journal. Come on. This is Zaun we're talking about.
    </td></tr></table>
    Double-blind as in "if you don't peer-review this paper you'll be blinded TWICE"
  • Quote:
    </td></tr></table>
    R...right? Right?

I think the Piltover approach is probably cleaner.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by davin View Post
    R...right? Right?

I think the Piltover approach is probably cleaner.
    </td></tr></table>
    Progress is what matters! You can't make an omelette without breaking a few laboratories.
  • I also like how the project leads describe their specimen as "cute." It's like they've never watched a movie EVER. Critters are always cute when they're babies. And this thing has already outgrown its chamber...
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by solemnillusions View Post
    wow, look at this! Something new is coming...

...and i'm first?

Demacia all the way, baby!
    </td></tr></table>

Goomaciaaaaa!