Flexible cost bundles available now

• Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Binley View Post
    are those numbers correct.

In the game it says the grab bag bundle is 3255 rp, on here it says it is 3675.
    </td></tr></table>
    The bundle will automatically adjust based on the content you own. 3675 is the normal price for just the skins.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Shadow Master View Post
    I don't understand the All Star Bundle.

Why are these specific champions and skins in that bundle?
    </td></tr></table>
    These were the winning Champions and Skins that the Korean team played in the last game of the All Star event.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mattarias View Post
    Niiice. Pentakill Bundle soon maybe? :O

Also, thanks for that sweet art at the top of the post, Udyr!
    </td></tr></table>
    No problem!
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gitanjali View Post
    Now make a ward skin bundle with Poros.
    </td></tr></table>
    It would be too OP.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Crsh View Post
    I like you...but how come Hippalus isn't doing this today?

He's usually unusually good about interacting with the players.
    </td></tr></table>
    I work with Hippalus, does that count?
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by crsh View Post
    evidently not.
    </td></tr></table>
    womp womp womp wompppppp
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
    womp womp womp wompppppp
    </td></tr></table>
    I know the truth, Udyr. Your ultimate dream is to open the greatest biking/snowboarding/extreme sports shop, complete with beer on tap.

How does this nefarious scheme play into your plans?
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
    I know the truth, Udyr. Your ultimate dream is to open the greatest biking/snowboarding/extreme sports shop, complete with beer on tap.

How does this nefarious scheme play into your plans?
    </td></tr></table>
    It so that I can prove out my ultimate business model where you buy a bike, snowboard, mountain bike, skis, and a surfboard in a GIANT BUNDLE. And then you are forced to store them all in the conveniently located storage facility next to the brewery that I've built.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by BStranger View Post
    The Grab Bag Bundle should've been named Hook City Bundle.
    </td></tr></table>
    Dang. I failed so hard on that one I guess.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lord Gojulas View Post
    *throws money at the screen*

Anyways, does the Grab Bag Bundle also lower in RP if you already have a Champion within that bundle? Because I already own Nautilus :
    </td></tr></table>
    Yes. All of these bundles are flexible cost to give you a better discount.