@Morello Next Ultimate Skin

• Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Morello View Post
    There's a reason we're being quiet on this (partially bug burndown and the ?? of that), but partially because the surprises are worth it imo.

In this case, we'll be keeping you in the dark because it's cooler :P
    </td></tr></table>
    The next ultimate skin is.... Morello's.

Wait, wait, no. no. That's not it.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Nyxilis View Post
    Just no way it will be as cool as the last Anivia skin. Just sayin. :>
    </td></tr></table>
    I see what you did there.
  • Additionally, all ultimates will feel like this in terms of wHERE?!. Ultimate skins are more effort than even a new champion, and take a lot of time. Since the response to PFE was so positive, we think you guys have basically told us it's worth it
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zuphlas View Post
    Release week discount or full blown 3200 cost, that's an important detail.
    </td></tr></table>
    I think the discount was only for PFE since he was kind of the introduction to that tier. I don't feel bad about 3200 with the quality of these things, especially considering the time and effort they take.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alice Twilight View Post
    the release week discount was an important factor.
    </td></tr></table>
    Well all players would like lower prices on everything, sure :P. It has to be balanced, and with the effort, we either make these for a premium, or we don't make them.

I tend to prefer the former, and I think players do too. I think of these as "extreme" luxury, though Hippalus actually gets this better than I do.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morello View Post
    I think the discount was only for PFE since he was kind of the introduction to that tier. I don't feel bad about 3200 with the quality of these things, especially considering the time and effort they take.
    </td></tr></table>
    Wrong on that one Morello. The next Ultimate skin will be 1950 RP for the first few days as a reward to the players who are active at the time of its release. After that it will not be discounted.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
    Wrong on that one Morello. The next Ultimate skin will be 1950 RP for the first few days as a reward to the players who are active at the time of its release. After that it will not be discounted.
    </td></tr></table>
    Oh damn. Good guy Hippalus!

This is why I usually leave this stuff to the experts
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by swan2swan View Post
    And that's why Hippalus is in charge of business. ^_^
    </td></tr></table>
    Indeed!
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by N0OBPWNr View Post
    That acting though...
    </td></tr></table>
    Man, you guys will work really hard to be mistrustful sometimes. Is it really surprising after all this time that I talked without asking? :P I think my track record shows it's not!
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by TerminalVeloc1ty View Post
    Is it Dragonmaster Swain? Or is that later? That's all I want to know.
    </td></tr></table>
    It is not. Not this one