Spirit Guard Udyr will be released a little bit after the patch goes live

• Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Deconori View Post
    Well, that red post made me feel 99999999999x better. Still playing Teemo until he comes out though.
    </td></tr></table>
    You mean my post has made people play Teemo?

Image removed due to its file extension: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=731573&d=1374004506
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by 1Ulki View Post
    One does not simply hate Damiya.

Besides she is the messenger. I'm almost sure she isn't in charge of releasing champs and skins.
    </td></tr></table>
    There'd be a lot more Robot skins if I were..

Believe-you-me
  • [momvoice]Don't make me turn this car around! I'll do it if you don't stop fighting![/momvoice]
  • Pretend I inserted a gif of Ron Paul wiggling his hands and saying 'it's happening!!'
  • Wow gg phone posting that early due to the fattest fingers you ever saw.

. Please stand by for an exact timing announcement from the NOC, but it'll likely be a few hours.

Sorry Dudyrs, was trying to post in a different thread and had my post pre-written.
  • Yes that's basically the most epic fail. It will be tonight though, barring an act of God
  • So guys just to be clear, I goofed super hard with that original post and I wasn't cleared to make any announcement. I've onlyconceded iit's tonight because of the mega fail. I can't really get any more specific than that, and the initial post was a total 'oh gosh durnit' moment.