Spirit Guard Udyr is coming!

• Summoners,

As you may know, we are currently patching out a new game client. If you are in a game, disconnect, you will be required to patch to this latest version.

If you are unable reconnect back into the game in time, it will not counted as a leave against your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience, thank you.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
    </td></tr></table>
    No fat fingers this time.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Laboufe View Post
    dont be mean to the best rioter ever!!!!! (Damiya)
    </td></tr></table>
    It wasn't intended to be mean, just light hearted.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by ZeroAgainst View Post
    happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    </td></tr></table>
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwg6cwaMzA1qzjix8.gif
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
    Nope!
    </td></tr></table>
    ... Well, I can. Ahem. The biggest change is:

*static garbles the display as Damiya unplugs Xelnath's computer from the network, then attempts to set him on fire*
  • I can't be stopped so easily. The groundbreaking change is....

Fixing a bug where PvP.net minimizes when entering a game instead of hiding properly in the task bar
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fervent Goat View Post
    how dare you prod us like cattle
    </td></tr></table>
    Damiya is just happy that after opening their big mouth so many times, its finally happening.
  • More importantly, I'm picking the turtle shell icon, because Turtles are OP.

Which one are you guys picking?
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
    More importantly, I'm picking the turtle shell icon, because Turtles are OP.

Which one are you guys picking?
    </td></tr></table>
    +1 for turtles.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gary 0wnz View Post
    Has the Support/help team fixed the 3.9 patch problems with this patch coming into play? whats the word.
    </td></tr></table>
    Should be fine, but if you have issues please report them via player support ticket so we can track it.