Still digging for more!
12:01 AM EST - Second PBE Patch has hit
The following items can be found edited or added below
- Ward Skins now have pictures
- Ryze Changes
- Cassiopeia changes reverted
- Some Garen Changes reverted
Soraka, Lux, and Draven SightWards - 640RP
Originally Posted by Riot (View RedTracker Source)
You've seen them during the holidays, but many of you have been asking to spruce up your ward supply on non-seasonal occasions. We've heard you and we're pleased to officially unveil the League's first permanent ward skins for 640 RP, now on PBE.
This first run of wards is themed after some of your favorite League champions, so even if you get edged out in the draft, you can still show your champion pride wherever you're laning. The next time you want to scout an inconveniently-placed patch of brush in style (or if you just can't wait for another chance to check out Draven's majestic moustache), now you can.
Update Garen VO ( note: DEMACIA is still there - it is just not part of the UPDATE files, thus not in video)
Olaf Looking Fancy with Ult
She has been fixed, all changes removed. If you wish to see what WAS on the PBE - click below
This looks to be a bug hehe
- Petrifying Gaze [ R ] - Now deals 150/275/400 (down from 200/325/450)
- Petrifying Gaze [ R ] - Range is now 875 (up from 750)
- Petrifying Gaze [ R ] - No cooldown
- Petrifying Gaze [ R ] - No mana cost
Ryze (Added in Second PBE Patch)
- Base health is now 400 (Up from 360)
- MS is now 340 (up from 335)
- Base armor is now 15(up from 11)
- Desperate Power [ R ] - Now grants 80/80/80 MS (up from 60/70/80)
- Base damage is now 57.2 ( down from 57.6)
- Base damage now gets +3.1 per level (down from +3.5 )
- Base mana is now 235 ( down from 270)
- Base mana now gets +35 per level ( down from +45 per level)
- Ragnarok [ R ] - Now divided to a Passive and an Active
- Ragnarok [ R ] - Passive: Olaf gains 10/20/30 Armor and 10/20/30 Magic Resist.
- Ragnarok [ R ] - Active: Olaf removes all disables from himself and becomes immune to them for the next 6 seconds. During this time, Olaf loses the passive portion of Ragnarok and gains 40/60/80 Attack Damage.
- Ragnarok [ R ] - Cost 0/0/0 (Previously 100/75/50 Mana)
- Ragnarok [ R ] - Cooldown changed to 120/100/80 Seconds (from 100/100/100)
- Reckless Swing [ E ] - Now deals 100/145/190/235/280 (+40% Bonus AD) True damage (down from 100/160/220/280/340 true damage)
- Reckless Swing [ E ] - Added to the tooltip: 'This ability's cost is equal to 40 % of the total damage dealt.'
- Reckless Swing [ E ] - Added to the tooltip: 'Basic attacks lower the cooldown of Reckless Swing by 1 second.'
- Reckless Swing [ E ] - Cooldown is now 12/11/10/9/8 Seconds (up from 9/8/7/6/5)
- Undertow [ Q ] -Tooltip now says: 'Olaf throws an axe to a target location, dealing 65/110/155/200/245 (+100% Bonus AD) physical damage to units it passes through and slowing them by 35/40/45/50/55 % for up to 2 seconds.The further the Axe flies, the longer the slow lasts,but it is never less than 1 second.'
- Vicious Strikes [ W ] - Tooltip now says: 'For 6 seconds, Olaf's Attack Speed is increased by 30/45/60/75/90 % and he gains 8/10.5/13/15.5/18 % Lifesteal.During this time,Olaf also receives 1% increased healing from all sources for every 2.5 % of Health he was missing when Vicious Strikes was activated.'
- Vicious Strikes [ W ] - Now costs 35 Mana (changed from 40/45/50/55/60)
Garen [Updated in Second patch even more
- Base health regeneration per 5 secs is now 7 ( down from 7.45)
- Judgment [ E ] - Reverted back to the way it is on live
- Death Lotus [ R ] -Now deals 400/550/700 (+3.75*AD) (+2.5*AP) (up from 400/500/600 (+3*AD) (+2*AP))
- Death Lotus [ R ] - Duration is now 2.5 seconds (up from 2 seconds)
- Death Lotus [ R ] - Cooldown is now 60/52.5/45 Seconds (down from 60/55/50)
- Death Sentence [ Q ] - Added to the tooltip: 'Death Sentence's cooldown is reduced by 3 seconds if it strikes an enemy.'
- Death Sentence [ Q ] - Base cooldown increased to 20/18/16/14/12 Seconds (Up from 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 Seconds)
- Burnout [ W ] - Now deals 20/32/44/56/68 damage per second to nearby enemies (down from 25/40/55/70/85)
- Burnout [ W ] - Movement speed granted changed to 25/31.3/37.5/43.8/50 % (from 30/35/40/45/50 %)
- This will not go live - See red post below
Riot on the Shyvana Change
Originally Posted by Riot (View RedTracker Source)We aren't making imminent changes to Shyvana's Burnout. This datamine was another piece of Season 4 fighter testing bits of which I incorrectly promoted to the PBE (as seen with Garen). The plan was to pair it with some sexy changes to her dragon form.
FWIW our internal testing on all the changes currently shows the W you saw to be a bit too weak.
As to our overall view of Shyvana, I think she's balanced but her Dragon Form doeesn't feel sufficienly epic. I want Shyvana to be a bully, but a more moderate one early, in exchange for a lvl 16 dragon form where she becomes a literal raid boss, turning the enemy backline into a pile of charred corpses. Rez and run back.
New Champion Trades Tech
Originally Posted by Riot (View RedTracker Source)Hey PBE Community,
We’re rolling out a revamped Trades system that I’d like you all to hammer on. It’s a more robust system that we believe will serve your trade requests better.
The pain points we addressed were largely around the system’s reliability.
We fixed situations where two people try to trade each other at the same time, and get an error -message and a failed trade;
Where a trade action appears to be successful, but actually fails, and shows no error message;
And where players attempt a trade and are given only an ambiguous loading circle, and no player can receive any champion. This loading circle would often follow players into their next game, and they would have to restart their client to remove it.
While we were fixing some of the pain, we included some new features to make the experience a bit better.
-Greyed out and unclickable Trade buttons when the requester or the recipient doesn’t own either champion.
-New Error Messaging to communicate what is happening. [Not yet in]
1. is busy trading. Try again when their trade is complete.
2. has declined your trade request.
3. canceled the trade.
4. no longer has the champion you wanted. Try again.
-Accurate display of who your friend is playing on the Friends List after they make a trade.
-A trade is canceled when someone rerolls during their trading process, so people aren’t stuck with something they don’t expect.
Please test the hell out of this thing, and send us your feedback on the forums. We’ll be watching and fixing based on your findings.
Thanks for your help, everyone!
Gotta admit, the Olaf rework might turn out better than I had ever expected.
Live Katarina has poor scalings and poor base damage. It's so bad, that people stack penetration items right now. TnA is the only one who plays full glass cannon Katarina and even with that he barely does any damage after 35 minutes.
Katarina murders teams, when she's ahead, but that's what all assassins do. Well except for the fact, that you can simply get a Negatron on your carry and a Locket for your team to shut down Katarina.
Look at how easy it is to get fed with Talon, Fizz, Kha'Zix and Zed in comparison and try to whine about Katarina again, who does less damage with more kills. I dare you.
The buff will change nothing for you if you play properly against Katarina and interupt her ultimate. Longer duration = more risk and more damage. It's fair.
Well... If the ratio is bumped from 2.0 AP to 2.5 and the duration is bumped from 2 seconds to 2.5 seconds, the DPS is like... the same. And 600 to 700 isn't a 25% increase like the AP ratio so it's actually less damage if you interrupt it at the same time. And I'm just gonna assume that the AD ratio isn't helping most people.
Yes let's nerf a champion that barely sees the light of lcs . "Katarina so op wtf riot nerf" some random guy from plastic V.
What? Everything of her ult was buffed, what are you talking about?
check facts, do math, make comments. If you do step 3 first other have to do 1 and 2 for you. (Hell I already did 1 and 2 for you yesterday all you had to do was read)
Sorry, I have better things to do that calculate these things. Also, I am assuming that you take 0 Bonus AD and 0 AP, right? When is the breakeven point, especially because Hextech-Gunblade seems like an option again and that it seems easy enough to get the breakeven points while also having a chance for even more damage.
The total damage of the ultimate, however, is higher at all levels.
Basically you just have to understand, that for team fights you want dps, while for skirmishes you want total damage. That's because you will get off your full ultimate in skirmishes, but not in team fights.
That means that Gunblade is worth rushing in a 1vs1 scenario once again. Well, that's what I'm assuming. I didn't do the math yet.
DFG bursts for a total ap ratio of 4.25 * 1.2 = 5.1 on a single target. The AoE ap ratio is 3.85.
ST: 612 damage + 15% max health
AoE: 462 damage
Gunblade bursts for a total ap ratio of 4.25 + 0.4 = 4.65 and a total ad ratio of 4.35 on a single target. The AoE ap ratio is 3.85. The AoE ad ratio is 4.35.
ST: 648 damage (active already included)
AoE: 446 damage
Rabadon's Deathcap has 156 AP and bursts for a total ap ratio of 4.25 on a single target. The AoE ap ratio is 3.85.
ST: 663 damage
AoE: 600.6 damage
In AoE damage we can conculde, that Deathcap >>> DFG = Hourglass > Gunblade
For single target damage: DFG >>> Deathcap > Gunblade > Hourglass
The new higher ratio is balanced out by the new higher duration thus the scaling DPS is the same but the flat is still a 40/30/20 deficit. No the ratio cannot make up for the base DPS loss because it matches the old scaling per second value of 1.0 AP per second.
TldR for buissy people 0 or 10000AP makes no difference new vs old ultimate will suffer a 40/30/20 DPS penalty. after the first 2 seconds you can begin to make up lost damage and start seeing a benefit but previous iterations of kats ult has shown us these scenarios are few and far between.
As a Kata main, these proposed beta chances worry me. It's highly unlikely to ever get a full ultimate off. A net DPS loss translates straight into enemy champions dying slower denying Kata her main function; on-kill resets.
It is "busy" and making statements seems a lot faster than calculating damage. That's why I do it. After all I merely asked, so I don't see any point. And it is more that you offended me, so I offended you because your last part of your response was unnecassary and stupid. But I'm not gonna be the one to say that you were childish.
Shyvana nerf...wtf... btw who play Shyvana?!? i didnt notice one Shyvana in game in more then 2 months.
btw ward desing is pure sh... riot take look in dota2 if you want to see how to make nice desinged wards, this is to sad
If you read the notes correctly you would've seen the red post directly below the Shyvana changes saying that the changes weren't actually going to go live. Also, I still play shyvanna. I have a 22/9 W/L with her at Gold IV/III/II. I can't wait for buffs to her ult when she can "turn the enemy backline into a pile of corpses." MY winrate will skyrocket with her when those changes go into place.
Hm what do you build on her/masteries/runes? I have tried several builds and most either lack in damage (i.e. ADCs solo me) or I am totally squishy (i.e. if even one good CC lands on me, I die before killing anything in back line, and if it doesn't I kill one squishy and then die).
Right.. just what Kat needed.. .A buff....
TLDR most kats prefer DPS over total damage since its channeled.
Garen's new VO is 100% badass.
Seriously, can we get at least SOME of this page behind a "spoiler"-type thing on the main page, so that we don't have to scroll past the entire post just to get to the next article?