New Skins: Surprise Party Amumu, Definitely Not Udyr, Archduke Nasus, Order of the Banana Soraka, Urf the Nami-tee
Texture Rebalance: Pantheon, Lee Sin, Ryze, Kayle and Rumble
URF Mode (might be) Returning to PBE
New Ability Icons
|W - Blue||W - Red||W - Gold||R2|
Surprise Party Amumu
Urf the Nami-tee
Order of the Banana Soraka
Texture Updates (click to enlarge)
Lee Sin Skins
Full-Metal Pantheon (click for turn-around)
Noxian Guillotine [R] - Reworked:
- Leaps to target enemy champion and strikes a lethal blow, dealing 160/250/340 (+) true damage. For each stack of Hemorrhage on the target, Noxian Guillotine deals an additional 20/20/20% damage.
- Maximum Damage: .
- If Noxian Guillotine kills the target, it may be recast within 20 seconds.
- At rank 3, Noxian Guillotine's cooldown resets entirely on kill.
- Cost: 100/50/0 Mana
- Range: 460
- Cooldown: 120/100/80
- Time Bomb [Q] - AP ratio now .9 (up from .8)
- Rewind [W] - Mana cost lowered to 40/30/20/10/0 (down from 50 at all ranks)
- Paranoia [R] - Cooldown lowered to 150/125/100 (down from 180/140/100)
- Mimic [R] - AP ratio lowered to .6 (down from .65)
- Shield Overload: This unit has a shield that can't handle the sheer amount of awesome. Non-ultimate shields cast by this unit have stat scaling (bonus shield strength from AD/AP/Health) reduced by X%
Source: Don't Worry Shields Are Still Awesome
- Heal Embargo: Direct healing effects are currently only X effective. Heal effectiveness will increase gradually over the course of the game
"And so it was decreed by Urf, the greatest of us, that lane sustain was to be less oppressive.''
-from Chapter 3 of ''Mantras of the Manatees''
Source: Urf, the Manatee
- Awesome Buff of Awesomely Awesome Buffing
Mana and Energy consumption reduced by 100%
+X% Cooldown Reduction on Abilities, Activated Items, and Summoner Spells
+X% Tenacity and Tenaciousness
+X Movement Speed and Speed while Moving
Attack Speed Bonuses increased by X% (Y% for Ranged Champions)
Critical Strikes deal X% additional base damage
Health Costs reduced by X%
This unit deals tons of damage.
No Poros were harmed in the making of this game mode.